more recipes coming soon...
BRAZILIAN CHEESE BREAD BAKING INSTRUCTIONS (makes approx. 30 buns)
You will need:
2 tsp. salt
2 cups shredded or grated cheese (Mozarella, Cheddar, Colby Jack, Mexican or Italian Blends, etc)
2 whole eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup of milk or water
1. Pre-heat oven 375F
2. Pour 1 bag of yumix in a large bowl. Add salt and cheese. Mix well.
3. Add eggs, oil and milk to the bowl.
4. Using hands or a mixer on low speed, mix dough until smooth and uniform ( aprox 3 min.)
5. Roll into 1.5"balls. Place buns 1"apart on a baking tray.
6. Bake for 25-30 min, until golden brown.
Allow time to cool down and enJOY!
I. Pour milk last.
II. You may also freeze buns for later use.
Preheat oven to 375 F and bake frozen buns for 30-35 min.
III. You can also use an air fryer